2002 Paul Cummings LP Special
This product is currently sold out.
- Very Rare creme white LP Special built by Paul Cummings approximately 2002
- Weights only 6lbs 12oz
- Brazilian Rosewood fretboard
- Paul built high end recording guitars that sound like 50's guitars, with exceptional resonance. This guitar has that quality. Raw tone of a 1950's guitar. I've played approx 7 of his guitars, they are all exceptional and sound like real 50's guitars with unbelievable acoustic quality and resonance
- A truly hand-made, 100% hand carved Les Paul Special. This Special was built by Paul at the same time and with the same wood stock, as Rusty Anderson's infamous white Firebird that he used for countless Paul McCartney shows over the course of 8 years, and later sold for $7500 at Guitar Center Hollywood
- This hand-made guitar belongs in the hands of a professional recording guitarist, or someone who can appreciate this sound. This guitar is a workhorse that bleeds tone, this is a very fine sounding instrument. Includes hard shell Gibson Les Paul case. Built at Guitar Doctor Fountain Valley, CA 2002.
- Ash top w/ visible grain
- Very minimal nitro finish
- Incredible fat late 50s Les Paul profile V-shape neck, chambered body, brilliant resonance. The type of V everyone loves, super comfortable.
- Top of the line instrument (a little over $4000 new).
- I just A/B'd this guitar against all kinds of vintage Gibson LP Juniors, it's priced accordingly.
- Currently a mojoaxe compensated aged nickel tailpiece is installed.
- The builder is very private the only reference I have is the Rusty Anderson Firebird, he mentions his Firebird and Paul in an online interview you can find online.
Free domestic shipping & insurance
Please email or call with any questions