1977 Gibson Les Paul Pro Deluxe Mint
This product is currently sold out.
- 1977 first year collector Les Paul Deluxe Pro w/ original case
- Normal weight, not nearly as heavy as others I've seen, this is a major plus.
- Very rare in this condition, gorgeous.
- This guitar has been lightly played, frets are like new, what a difference from all the other 1970's Deluxes I have here, most of which are nothing special. Very straight neck. Only very light surface pick scratches, no signs of wear except light surface scratches which won't show up in photos.
- Ebony fretboard
- 100% original
- Set up on this Deluxe is literally perfect
- Guitar plays and sings with the mojo that you'd expect in a vintage Gibson
- Great investment, not long ago these guitars retailed for $4000-5000.
- I am a personally a big fan of the Les Paul Deluxe Pro, I've owned 4 of them. This is the only one which doesn't weigh a ton. The last one sold to a very famous Hollywood player and was 13lbs and beat to hell, so when I saw this one I jumped on it. These are just great guitars. Some of the best playing, smoothest, most favorable vintage Deluxes that I've played are Pro models like this with maple necks and P90's. There's something about them. They also just look amazing with the black paint & creme binding. Very stand-out. Very high quality instrument, fantastic build quality, flawless, great intonation, great tone, frets are like-new. This guitar plays absolutely great. It's one that you will either store in the case as an investment guitar or won't want to put down because it's a truly great Les Paul. I have plenty of guitars here that are worth more money but don't play as well. I was first introduced to the LP Pro by Brian Coakley of The Cadillac Tramps. A wonderful, rare, stand-out guitar. Gorgeous. Sexy. The cleanest example I've ever seen.
- Money in the bank. Can't go wrong with this one.